All returns must be pre-authorized and comply with the following:
- Products must be free of damage.
- Products must be packaged in original boxes, shrink wrapped and palletized, the same as they were when you received them.
- You are responsible for paying the cost of freight on all returned products.
- There is a normal 25% restocking fee (unless otherwise advised).
- In many cases we absorb all or part of the cost for outgoing freight. Be advised that the full cost of the original outbound freight cost will be deducted from your refund should you decide to return product. We would apprise you of this amount in advance of your return.
- The cost of freight for replacement product will be charged in full.
- In the event that an order is cancelled before shipment, a 10% cancellation fee will be assessed from the total cost of the order. This covers the initial order processing, inventory preparation, and order cancellation.
- All return requests must be submitted within 30 days of receipt of order
Please call us for assistance at 1-855-294-0532 or you may also e-mail us for help at email@example.com.