This...Is Really This!!
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE MYTH
(Hercules even requires assembly - up to 14 screws)
HERCULES CHURCH CHAIR
1. Hercules requires assembly.
2. 6 wood screws to attach back (2 people to complete). Over torque and the screws will strip out . Once assembled, the backs of chairs, when put in a row, will vary in height.
3. Adjust ganging device (2 screws each side). Must be extended same length on each side for proper use.
4. Attach bookrack (4 screws to attach).
5. Total number of screws to complete assembly is 14.
6. Total assembly time per chair with a minimum of 3 people is 7 to 10 minutes ( 6 to 9 chairs /hr)
7. Hercules' ganging device is a flat metal stamping, 20 gauge or .0359"(very thin), easily bends, and is screwed in place. Our ganging devices are 6 gauge or .2" diameter (6 times the thickness) solid steel rod and welded in place.
8. If assembled as directed, the Hercules' cutaway lumbar support position is to low and engages the seated person in the upper buttocks rather than the lower back.
Advantage CHURCH CHAIR
Why Our Chair!!
Our padded church chairs are unequalled in quality and price. You will not find stackable sanctuary seating for your church of equal quality that are priced the same, or lower than our chair. Please compare the features of our chair to any other chair that you are reviewing to determine the best value for your dollar. No matter who you purchase from, the chair features listed below should be built into your chair to ensure long term value.
1. Our chair is FULLY ASSEMBLED.
2. Frame is 16 gauge steel.
3. 4" padded seat, using 2LB. 100% virgin polyurethane foam, no fillers.
4. Seat and back connected to frame using T-NUT construction- much stronger than wood screws.
5. Welded ganging devices using 6 gauge steel.
6. Optional metal Bookrack with communion cup holder (stacks 8 to 10 high).
7. Plywood base for seats and backs.
8. Foam meets California flame retardant specification CA117.
9. Fabric durability-200,000 double rubs (Wyzenbeek test)
10. Textured powder coat finish, better resists scratching
11. LIFETIME WARRANTY on frame failure due to broken welds.
12. Safety tested to 800 lbs. (20-1/2"wide chair), 600 lbs. (18-1/2" wide chair)